- Our return policy lasts 30 days from the purchase date for broken or faulty products.
- If 30 days have gone by since your date of purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Our Handmade Oil Stands are “as is” and therefore non-refundable.
- Gift cards or store credit if we offer them.
- Downloadable products.
- Health and personal care items including third party products such as doTERRA.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, you would have received one electronically automatically when you placed your order. It is your responsibility to provide us with a current email address, so you receive your confirmation order email and receipt of purchase. We are not responsible for holding purchase and product information. Even though our site is backed up reguarly we can still lose data at any time.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable) however not mandatory if:
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note we cannot control and are not responsible for how long it takes the payment provider to deposit that money back to you. We will refund or partial refund if granted within 14 days of approving your return.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- If you have not received your refund, first check your bank or PayPal account again.
- Contact your credit card company/ or payment provider, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund after 14 days, then contact us.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded if approved.
- Sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged not for change of mind.
- We will not cover postage for the returned item.
- If you choose to exchange you will also need to pay the postage of the replacement product.
If the item was purchased as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you we will not refund. You may apply to receive a store credit for sale value of the product only if the item is faulty or damaged. You will need to return to the product to us for examination and return postage is at your expense.
RETURNING AN ITEM TO US
- To return your product, mail to Daily Essentials with Tina, PO Box 407, Ulverstone TAS 7315, Australia.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item and take no responsibility for lost packages.