How to make your own Sugar Scrub
I am going to show you just how easy it is to make your own sugar scrub from the comfort of your home.
Spoil yourself by relaxing in a nice bath and pamper your skin with this homemade sugar scrub. This scrub would make the perfect gift made with quality, 100% pure and safe doTERRA essential oils. Have peace of mind knowing it is natural and completely toxin-free.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
To make this sugar scrub you will need the following:
- ¾ cup to 1 cup of white sugar.
- ½ cup of doTERRA fractionated coconut oil.
- 20 drops in total of doTERRA essential oils of your choice (I used 10 drops of Lavender and 10 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oils).
Sea salt can be used instead of sugar for a more coarser scrub.
- Combine all ingredients and place in a glass jar (or essential oil safe container).
- Store in a cool dry place and keep out of direct sunlight.
- Use as required – Yes, It is that simple!
ESSENTIAL OIL SUGGESTIONS
If you are after essential oils that are relaxing, soothing and calming here are a few suggestions:
- Lavender Peace
- Ylang Ylang
Or if you are looking for invigorating or uplifting essential oils you could try any of these:
- Wild Orange
- Citrus Bliss
You can purchase doTERRA essential oils and other products at retail prices or you can join & save 25%