Make Your Own Body Wash
This scented body wash is a fun way to wake up your senses in the morning or calm them down at night. Body wash can also provide valuable nourishment to your skin if it contains the right ingredients. Try making this easy DIY body wash with doTERRA essential oils for yourself at home.
- 200 ml – 250 ml amber glass pump bottle.
- ½ cup unscented castile soap.
- 4 tablespoons vegetable glycerin. (This will help the body wash to be thicker, creamier and lather better).
- 3 tablespoons doTERRA fractionated coconut oil
- 10 to 20 drops of your favourite doTERRA essential oils
For an uplifting body wash, try any of doTERRA’s Citrus essential oils, Spearmint or even Peppermint essential oil. For a relaxing body wash, you could try Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood or Bergamot.
- Combine your ingredients into the pump bottle.
- Add the desired essential oil(s).
- Shake to combine. (Make sure to shake before each use, as the ingredients will separate).
- That’s it, it is that simple!
You can shop doTERRA at retail, or find out how you can join and save paying wholesale prices.