DIY Snoring Spray
Help promote clear breathing to reduce snoring and promote a more restful nights sleep with this DIY snoring spray. If someone snores and keeps you awake at night, try spraying this on their pillow before bed to help promote clear airways and a peaceful nights sleep.
doTERRA Easy Air essential oil is a respiratory blend that helps clear airways making it easier to breathe. whilst Lavender essential oil creates feelings of relaxation which can help you fall to sleep easier. Marjoram essential oil is also known as “winter-sweet”, it helps promote feelings of calmness. Lastly, Frankincense essential oil promotes feelings of peace and relaxation. It also enhances the properties and benefits of other essential oils it is blended with. Combined these four essential oils make the perfect blend to help reduce snoring, make you feel more relaxed and promote a more restful nights sleep.
What you will need
- Approximately a 200 ml glass spray bottle
- 10 to 15 drops of Easy Air essential oil blend.
- 10 to 15 drops of Lavender essential oil.
- 10 drops of Marjoram essential oil
- 10 drops of Frankincense essential oil.
- Add the Lavender, Easy Air, Marjoram and Frankincense essential oil to your glass spray bottle.
- Top with distilled or cool boiled water.
- Shake well before use each time.
- Spray on pillows each night before bed to reduce snoring and help promote a better nights sleep.
You can purchase doTERRA essential oils and other products at retail prices or learn how you can join & save with your own wholesale account.