Do you have trouble falling to sleep of a night, or perhaps staying asleep? I have you covered with this DIY sleep pillow spray.
This spray contains doTERRA lavender essential oil which has properties that can promote a more restful nights sleep. Such as it calming, soothing and relaxing. It can also relieve feelings of stress or tension. Therefore, can make you fall to sleep easier. When it comes to essential oils, I only use and recommend doTERRA. They are 100% certified-pure therapeutic grade and their quality is second to none.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 x 100 ml glass spray bottle or spritzer.
- doTERRA Lavender essential oil.
- Distilled or cool boiled water.
- Add 15 to 25 drops of Lavender Essential Oil to a 100 ml glass spray bottle.
- Top with distilled or cool boiled water.
- Shake well before use each time.
- Spray on pillows each night before bed to help promote a better nights sleep.
Add 5-8 drops of lavender essential oil into a diffuser and switch on before bed.
This DIY Spray can also be used as a linen freshener, air freshener even a toilet freshener spray. Use in your hair to tame your strands, or spray on yourself or clothes as a “body spray”.