Shield your hair with this easy to make DIY heat protectant hair spray. Made with doTERRA Clary Sage and Geranium essential oils, this DIY spray will have your hair looking full and healthy.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
To make this heat protectant hair spray you will need the following:
- 1 x 500 ml Glass Spray Bottle
- 15 drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil
- 15 drops of Geranium Essential Oil
- 2 teaspoons of doTERRA Salon Essentials Smoothing Conditioner
- 1 teaspoon of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Sweet Almond Oil (alternatively use more fractionated coconut oil)
- Distilled or cool boiled water
- Half fill the 500 ml Glass Spray Bottle with water.
- Add the Fractionated Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, conditioner and essential oils.
- Top the spray bottle up with water and shake well before each use.
To use spritz and massage into your hair until it is lightly coated then style as normal.