CHICKEN TACOS With Lime Marinade
Try these delicious yet simple to make chicken tacos with lime marinade. The lime essential oil-infused marinade is full of flavour and compliments the tacos beautifully. This recipe is super easy to make and requires very little cooking or preparation time. It serves approximately 4 to 6 people, has a preparation time of only 5 minutes and takes just 10 minutes to cook.
- ¼ cup of lime juice.
- ½ cup of honey.
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- ½ cup of finely chopped cilantro.
- ½ teaspoon of salt.
- 4 drops of doTERRA lime essential oil.
- 1 kg of skinless and boneless chicken thighs.
- Pico de gallo
- 2 sliced avocados.
- 10 to 12 small soft tortillas or tacos.
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour marinade into a large airtight bag and add the chicken.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least three hours.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the marinade.
- Grill each side for three to four minutes over medium-high heat.
- Check to make sure chicken is cooked through, then remove from heat and cut into strips.
- Serve with pico de gallo, avocados, and fresh cilantro in a soft tortilla.
You can purchase doTERRA products at retail prices, or you can join with your own wholesale account.